SDNS is a subsidiary company of SDS, Inc. A dynamic, international manufacturing company with offices in Seoul, South Korea, Irvine, CA and Thornton, CO. SDNS provides equipment sales, parts, service and technical support to our electric sign and steel rule diemaking customers throughout North America. This position will be based out of our Thornton, CO headquarters.
We are seeking a field service technician to perform machine installations and provide on-site service repairs and remote technical support to our customers throughout North America. Comprehensive, training on our equipment will be provided. Frequent travel of up to 75% is required, occasionally on weekends. This is a great opportunity to accumulate airline miles and hotel points to pay for vacation getaways!
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Customer-site installation and training on new equipment
- Customer-site troubleshooting, repairs, training, and service on existing equipment
- Remote Team Viewer and telephone support, diagnostics and training
- Test parts and devices
When not supporting customers directly job requirements consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Engage in providing tech support to SDNS customers from 8am-5pm M-F
- Actively engage and participate in the development training and technical support documentation, training videos, demonstration videos, tutorials, etc.
- Perform Local service visits or installations
Any other activities not specified above as directed by management to help support SDNS, Inc. and/or its customers
- Detailed, organized, and self-guided work ethic
- Solid mechanical, electrical, hydraulic skills
- Computer/technology literate
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from differing backgrounds
- Willingness to work hours associated with the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of and ability to use industry tools/equipment
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Have, or be able to obtain, a valid passport
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year depending upon experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Perks of the Job
SDS Automation offers competitive salaries that scale with your past experiences and current skills.
Health & Dental
There are several different healthcare plans to choose from with options for HSA, Dental, and Vision.
We offer a 401(k) with company matching of your contributions.
Paid vacations are part of the job benefits package without having to spend many years to earn a reasonable amount of vacation time.
We allow you to use your own rewards programs for company travel. This is a great opportunity to accumulate airline miles and hotel points to pay for vacation getaways!
Interested? Click below to apply on ZipRecruiter.
Click the get started button to apply on ZipRecruiter or download a traditional application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
6235 Lookout Road, Suite A
Boulder, CO 80301
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
(303) 798 – 7110